Monday, October 29, 2007

Why my long titles are overlapping? B'cos the words are TOO BIG...

I think I was asked to download an MSN virus that masked itself as an image file a while ago. Fortunately, this wasn't really new and almost everyone with a tech rich background should have known about this issue. [HAHA! Another reason why I'm on a MAC! take that mr ho!] I can't believe it. MSN is still plagued with this problem and I don't see any solution offered by them, if you exclude their precautionary advice that is bannered on the conversation window. I still remember my first brush with the virus. It was on my Windows [doubt de Windi... ;)]. I was on Messenger and I think a friend of mine asked to look at a picture we both together on Spaces. 0.O But at that time, I was a newbie and viruses were like only news, not experiences. There was a link and I clicked on it. Nothing happened. Puzzled, I quickly IM my friend. He replied with the solemn news, it was a virus.

Now here's the irony part, it you're a virus and I 'opened' you. Shouldn't you attack my computer? Well, it looks like that it wasn't the case. I guess there were too many viruses attacking mine durring that time. HAHA! Well tech is playing a big part in life. Especially when it takes over all 150 contacts in your phone. Also, how we send secret love e-mails [no more cards and letters... haiz..] to the other half when only to found out that the other half's e-mail was hacked... Oww man... All the secrets are out! You see, we actually depend too much on tech. But too much is never enough. Honestly speaking, they really help my brain to think more. They make my life EXTREMELY easy and also, work was never this fun! Everything is SO organised and I have a to-do-list! Sad to say, it's vulnerable to egocentric idiots whose job is to create chaos and trouble in our lives. DARN YOU EVIL DOERS! We must do something. The only way... So the only way that we can protect this vulnerable dependancy is to secure it. But that's not working out really well. Years on and we accounts are still being hacked.

haiz

It might be a marketing strategy. Virus protection software like McAfee and Norton are rumoured to make the virus, release them and tout that their product is the ONLY one that can fend off the virus. It's a possibility but I don't see any major companies showing off their products. The only thing that they 'show off' is their price tag. 200 bucks for a software that will last you for 18 months. Yes, there is a time limit. WHAT THE HECK!!! [HAAAH! ANOTHER REASON TO GET A MAC!!!]

Well anyway, time to sleep. I have school tomm. Class blog is near dead. A.maths is first. My crush is ALWAYS pretty. Chalet off? And, why am i always hitting the ; key when i want to hit the l key?

No comments: