Friday, October 19, 2007

who cares abt jealousy?

The prefects commendation today was a successful one. The person who gave the speak was a pastor [could see the white thing found on the throats of pastors] and he was talking about how leadership is important and being leader is a tough job. Somehow, I felt touched and appreciated him for saying that. I myself am a leader for 2 years now. I hope I could run my last year with a 'prefix' to my name but looking at my current situation, I don't think that could happen. Anyway, let's talk about this later. Back to the speaker, he mainly talked about th elife of a leader. [seriously speakers, it's a cliche.. the past few speakers were all talking about their past life...] Well, the speech should have at least give me some lee way but looking at my school mates, I don't think so. Well, they were all looking everywhere except the speaker. A good hint that they weren't listening. Teachers? They don't need any speech to know what a leader is. At least half of them are leaders. To me, a leader is anyone. But some just don't want to show.

We live in a world of imperfection anyway. So we can never expect the perfect but we can expect the best.

Looking at my marks. : \
Looking at my family. : (
looking at my friends. : P
Looking at her. :D
Looking at me. (N/A)
Seriously speaking, if I want to be at greater heights, I wished I was adopted. If you want me to be a heart giver, I must stay. Damn... decisions again.

No comments: