Monday, October 01, 2007

Where's My Snare?

I'm suppose to study you know. Tomm's my eng p1 and p2. I can hardly scratch the format of a formal letter and i'm here blogging. shouldn't i do sth worth of my time? i guess not. where will all my love go when i go out there? sry, that's random words from a song. last week my friend asked me if i'm going for the extra chem lesson. i replied that i will not be going. surprised, he asked why. i just said that i 'just don't want' to go. with an 'uh ok', he walked off. now, here's my part. it got me thinking. is that a reason or an excuse? it's more like an excuse to get myself out of chem class. not a reason that justify my actions. i HATE excuses. they are statements full of flaws that just further proves the weakness of a human being. gosh, what have become of US? ME?

i come back home just to witness a quiet war between two of my trusted giants. i'm just an ant caught in a fight between two elephants. it's more like the political heat than a full-fledged war. how can i flip a page when i see my own pillars of joy are tumbling? i thought they know me. well it's more of like "knew" me. i'm tasked to live up to their standards with just A hand from them. huh? is this life? if i move on, i will be ever distant from you all. if i don't, i'm willing to fix it.

wasting my own life on things that can be prevented. argh... evident that i'm limiting myself.

No comments: