Monday, October 08, 2007

Manifest

I'm so alone. Today was my e.maths paper. It was pretty much ok despite the fact that I left out some questions! It's just that I had forgotten how to solve it and I cant scratch out the formula. ARGHHH!!!! I think I lost about 15 marks in this area. And about 5 marks lost for carelessness, if any. Gosh, what's becoming of me?

I just got back from the chilly chem remedial. It's sort of a last minute, break it or lose it, remedial since my paper is just 17 hours away. Not that long eh? Mrs Leong went thru 'most' of the unclear topics. Note that I STRESSED most. I just hope that after my revision later and tonight, I can AT LEAST get a pass. Aww... man... Yawning, my head is doing it's 'rocky' dance now. My eyes are calling it quits and my stomach is rumbling! Yes, my stomach is. I guess the breakfast fried rice is not enough. Gosh man, who else eat such a heavy meal in the morning!

Yesterday was empty. I wanted to sms her but I guess my courage was not amounting to my barks. I'm still trap in this looping problem of assumptions. Is it just that I think too much or is it in my blood? I think it's my lack in religious contact that is not helping to negate such evil thoughts of lust and all the other bad stuff. Whoa! What am I talking man!!! Man, I wonder what she's thinking now...

No comments: