Sunday, October 14, 2007

My My, Ain't You Vodafone?

Haha... Emo days are OVER! I can't believe the miracle of her. Her simple words make me a happy man. HAH! How I wished you could call me everyday or at least look at me and talk to me. After all, I love a good conversation. Haha... I'm playing the song in my background... : )

I was thinking of getting my 'sponsorship' for 2008 in these coming months. Since I have no com to play on [that is hardware that can SUPPORT a game... GEEZ], it's really wise to get a working computer. A desktop to be precise. It can double as my workstation, especially my work like school. Yea... school work... You know, all these thinking of new desktops, spending money for these 'useless' things. [call it useless. seriously, in a months time, it's time to upgrade] ALL THEY DO IS MAKE YOU SPEND MONEY!!! But without a Windi, I can't sync most of my haredware. One of which is my father's iPaq, my bro's SonicStage [useless software btw] and of course, SYNC MY MOTOROLA and my game mood. xP But hey! Who needs games anyway? But what about the hardware sync? Well, just improve Windi's performance! Maybe i'll reinstall windows. but where's the Window's disc again? Don't forget to backup your HDD with a ext HDD! I think i'll buy a LaCie for that. I think I'm going to buy the disc!

No comments: