Monday, October 22, 2007

Learning An Evil Look

It takes you almost a year to stand up and face your problem. You talk about it in your sleep. You think of it every second. With all your might, you tell the world that it is not a problem. It's a challenge that provokes you if you don't fix it. This is not a feeling. This is a reason to live. So much effort at a young age. So are we done here? No. It's very easy to be complacent. So to deter that you'll need your onw kind of morphin that keeps you sane and keeps you going. My morphin is alive. Walking on this face of this world, she is the only person that can send me out of a window and down onto my knees and at the same time, keep me up and alive. She's my morphin. Sometimes, she teaches me of an evil look. I simply adore her.

Sometimes, we are to sane. This saneness has invited countless flaws. Years of evolution and the same old problems have yet to knock some sense into us. We are never on top. We must always press on forward for the RiVeR flows oly one direction.

It's time.

No comments: