Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Short Post After Being Emo Over A Phone... SHUCKS!!!

Technology has ruled our life in most ways, one of which is how we organise our lives. From switching on the TV to remembering our contacts, [bleagh... that's a bad example...] we ARE really heavily depending on them. The question is, Will they back stab us like the ending of I Robot? Hmm... Can't imagine my phone springing into life and walking on it's sides across the room just to kill me. -_-" Well for me, this very distant imagination is just a prediction. But worry not, I'm not really tech dependant. I'm tech savvy. ; )

WHAT! My Motorola is not compatible with iSync!!! [For the benefit... iSync is a software that allows several devices to sync , or talk, to the Macs. It's much more better than Windows. We need to install the product's software! At least the Macs have 'efficiency'. Without iSync, I can't connect to my iCal. [It's like outlook w/o the mail]. Darn! It's where I store all my stuff!!! Well another reason to buy a new phone!

Maybe I should get the old Razr V3. [I LOVE STYLISH PHONES!!!] Simple and it syncs with iSync. A music buff like me should get the Sony Ericsson W850i. [that's the only guy from the walkman line that's under iSync] BLEAGH. I'm getting sick of phones...

No comments: