Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mega MEGA!

Lesson 1: Mega McSpicy will have a tempest in your stomach. To make matters worst, I'm low on cash. I've got to gather my own resources or sap from the 'old gold mine', which is going to run out very soon.

But don't get the wrong idea. I can sap via the taxi wash or my completion of daily quests, or chores. And if I'm feeling evil that day, I can just ask. BUT of course, I am rarely evil in that manner. ; ) Nevertheless, it's low and they are goin to run out.

Let me put myself a goal ahead, I don't want to spend on anything now. Getting sponsorships from my parents are of more a pain on the neck as I have to plough through their deeply rooted beliefs of the traditional. For example, "you don't need a PS3! It's kiddish stuff!" MAN, you should have seen my face! Maybe yeah, games did originate to enlighten the hearts of the young and YOUNG MINDED. Humph, growing up sucks.

SITEX drawing crowds, AGAIN. Shall I go? Or shall I write a poem, for her? : )

I stand for nothing these days. Damn.

No comments: