Monday, December 01, 2008

Am I Human? *repost

I'm leaving this last line here: "Don't fight it, embrace it."

Solely based on that statement, I've spent half of my life doing the opposite. That pretty much sucks especially when I am still in the same choppy waters. In the same subject, I pretty much learnt how to swim today! : )

The friendly Mr Ho invited some friends and I to have a match of tennis at his newly bought condo. And being a space concious designer, the tennis court was located 4 floors above a parking space. I mean, c'mon! Didn't anyone ever thought that the some inexperienced player would hit a homerun with the ever bouncy balls??!! Gosh. Much fear of a lawsuit of "vandalism" comes into mind when I see a ball rocketing towards a Mercedes. Damn. AND I almost killed a person today! Haha. To make matters worst, that person is the manager of the estate Mr Ho is staying! Fortunately, the man is fine. And so too Mr Ho who apperently won't be evicted due to that accident. Haha.

The game of tennis ended ok with Matthew stealing all my shots. I did not get the chance to hit a good ball. Maybe I should get my tennis stint back. Though, I would need a tennis partner. Perhaps Matthew? NO WAY! He'll have my arm all bashed up! Haha. And yeap, the match was great nevertheless. Got me thinking of the word "menopause". WTF. Anyway, a dip in the pool after that and I learnt how to swim! Haha. Yay! Can't wait to go back there! Special thanks to Zong Ren and Mr Ho. Hey, ain't my fault if I can't float!!!

Maybe tomorrow, I would want to book a tennis court. Get Daryl to come and maybe past tennis members. And just play for a while.

Yup.

No comments: