Sunday, December 21, 2008

Social Escapade

I have spent to little time on the plate. My throat is aching from just a conversation that lasted less than 5 minutes. That's really weird. I used to last for hours back in school. I think I've spent to little time talking! Holidays spent alone in front of a screen could indeed harm ones speech! WHO KNEW?! Anyway, I've finally got a good reason to blog today. It's about my handicapped speech that has lost its edge from the sugar rich holidays. Maybe it is also because of I spent half my days in a room watching some TV shows. Or is it because of my derailment of the English language skills that inadvertently impaired my only social skill, my voice. Hmm.

You know what, I should start something. I should start talking, talking sense of the things around me. I cannot let something weigh me down throughout, in this case, the whole course of my life. It is time that I start making sense. It is time that I move on. It is time that I get down from the fence. Maybe I should play soccer.

No comments: