Sunday, December 28, 2008

In The Morning

In the morning of Christmas, children of all ages scrambled down to their Pine trees to get their hands on their presents. Ripping the colourful wraps, their smiles are watched by their parents. Such a joyous moment where hearts rejoice to celebrate freedom.

Well, not on my watch. I got up listening to Slipknot. No pine trees. No presents. No 'joyous moments'. But I do have to thank the only 2 friends I have. And also the one I sent. THE ONLY ONE. This is nothing serious. It's just my way in expressing my limited address book that has only 2 filled pages. Now do you get it? In this troubled times *drink*, everything is limited. I barely thought of renting a DVD. I just loaded up hulu.com and there I go, watching Behind Enemy Lines in 480p. Not bad I say, for something at full screen. Though, it's obvious to note that the black levels are not good. But that's what you get for being free. Lolz.

Nice strory but I felt that it was lacking depth. The script is 'meh', eveident from the cheesy lines of Gene Hackman. Haha. Action is at a moderate level. Satisfied. The thing that bothers me the most is this particular scene where the sniper baddie MISSED his first shot on what supposed to be an easy kill for a noob. Target was still like a rock AND HE MISSED! WTF!!! I liked the personality of the sniper baddie. He adds more fuel to the stereotypicality fire of a disturbed Eastern European dude that was war torned like Niko from GTA 4 and Victor Zakhaev, the son of Imran Zakhaev and a priority figure in the Ultranationalist party in Call Of Duty 4. Great. I'd say, they all look alike! [Left: COD 4, Centre: Sasha the sniper baddie! Right: GTA 4, Source:Linked.]

Going through my savings account book, I got enough money to get a PS3 but not together with a TV set. This is looking positive but I need to do something after I make the purchase. I need to redo every bit that I have lost in that purchase. Dang. This sucks. Any job openings anyone?

No comments: