Friday, December 12, 2008

December Days

Such awful days. Afternoons are filled with streaming TV. I feel a spare tyre forming in my abs. Most days are just plain AWFUL.For now, let's all stop complaining about Singapore's boring city life and look at what's there to offer eh? Surely enough, I should be catching a movie with my friends, do something for the community or even visit the zoo once in a while. Hey, something's gotta give.

I've got roughly 4 weeks left of my guilty freedom. Once the results are released, I'll be a mix of total ecstasy and a being not worthy of life. It all ends up with my future in the hands of numbers. I might as well stock up on tissue on that day. You may never know, I might break a tear or two. Or I'll just break into a state of soccer/running fits. That really helps.

If ever, my road stops on that day. I'll ponder my past over a sign-on letter to the military. Yup, that will be one of the many options (just 3 actually) that I'll consider. Though, my parents will eventually slay me. Don't like the thought of the machete biting into my flesh. YIKES! Of course, there are other rational options such as continuing my studies in a course I under-qualified. That doesn't excludes the institute of technical studies but it does exclude the overseas school thing. No money. Meh. Though a really safe choice would be my re-entry to Sec 4. Yeah, it sucks and my parents will fake a yes after much persuasion. Dammit.

Since I've not allowed myself help the community but instead wasted several hard earned cash to satisfy my cyber-athelete side of me, I think I should wake up to the fact that I might be a military dog soon. And I will miss many things I take for granted today.

I gotta be more active on this blog...

No comments: