Friday, December 19, 2008

AHHHHHH

Let's see, I went to the Kallang Cage yesterday for 2 hours of constant chase of a ball. Would you imagine that? 10 dudes chasing for a ball. Haha. Came out without my proper walking ability. I sprained my toe after I tried to block a ball. The toe was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Hey, I was basically limping all the way home. It was pretty swollen last night and I was hoping it would heal before a tennis fixture on Saturday. Gulped down a panadol and some antibiotic [yes, danger has a big factor here] and applied counterpain on my dear toe. Got up this morning and I was about to unleash my fury of joy but then, my toe is still fat.

-_-

Damn ball...








And in the shower, my left pinky finger was looking rather odd. Hmm. I'll probably be anchored here for a sound 2 more days I think. And I was about to get my running shoes a new life. SIGH.

No comments: