Thursday, November 13, 2008

KFC... I'm so not getting man-boobs in the morning...


Ah, the afternoon sun beating its rays onto the backs of many. It's almost time. Like drums of a song, my heart too beats heavily. It's the kind of feeling that you get when you get up in front of a sea of faces. It's the feeling that something might happen. Something close to me might happen. I pray for a smooth event for tonight's Graduation Dinner. Hopefully, the food at Raffles Town Club is not as bad like how many have commented in the previous years. It's sad to see many of my friends go away but I know they will be forever in my memories. For tonight...

So, again I asked myself. Do I think I lost it? Do I think I can find it? Honestly, I believe I will find it but it's just a matter of time. I'll let it roll out and emerge by itself. Right now, I will come to realize the mistakes and will sort it all out. It's a one way road that I must take. I felt it so strong, but nothing has turned out how I wanted it. It's hard because I won't let go everything I hold.

For tonight, will mark an end of an era.
It will mark the path we have left and the new one ahead of us.
But, let it mark a new beginning.
Let it mark our dreams.

No comments: