Friday, November 14, 2008

Ghandi.... LOL.

Let's picture this, a time after your Graduation Dinner. You and your boys, might add that they are 'wilder' than you, decided to go over one's house and celebrate till there's no tomorrow! (Well actually that's true. No tomorrow as is no more secondary-school-life tomorrow) And all goes well untill Mom called.

CONFLICT 1 My Mom said that it will be 'bad' of me as I am going to a friend's house late at night. She added that it would reflect badly of my parents indicating that my parents have no respect of other people. And I say: "I WAS INVITED. HE GLADLY INVITED ME." Hmm...

CONFLICT 2
It was late at night. Probably about half past 11. Yeah, what she said here was true. She won this round.

Anyway, I reluctantly turned back when we were just half-way through the journey. It was at the MRT. I took the last train to Toa Payoh and the last bus to my house. But on the train, saw a classmate of mine, Mr Giraffe. Reminded me of my class. Haha.

In response of the conflicts, I became angry. But took the path of Gandhi and walked through a warzone without any instruments of violence. What I meant was that I simply stopped talking to my Mom. :-) I was just out of words.

After a few tears and a few more heart stopping skirmishes, which did not shift me away from the Gandhi Movement, a truce was called by them. Or, rather a sign that peace is approaching my arid lands. Anyway, I stick to my GM, Gandhi Movement, because I have a question in my mind that needs an answer.

Are they using what they thaught my brother to teach me? Man, those must be old stuff cos my brother is almost 10 years older than me. Wow.

No comments: