Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sucky Yucky!

Yeah. I feel sucky. All the things I could weren't done. Now I regret most of it. It's a really sucky feeling. Just like a taste of demoralising but it lasts forever. Sigh. But hear me say right now. I WILL NOT let it dwell in my mind and let it consume my life. I WILL MAKE IT BETTER!

Class chalet was suppose to be this week. However, in our quest to cut costs, we found a better deal some other time. Someone proposed it to be held in January (A full 2 months away!!!). But it was nonetheless a good idea as it is off-peak. You should have seen the price difference! S$200 vs $400!!!

WHOA!

Communication seem tight. Should have kept the class blog alive. Sigh. And now, people just don't want to visit it. BIG SIGH! But I will still keep it alive. I've gotten Abel and the other Admins to promote it [Hah. Panda Man seems to be missing]. Anyway, I wish to get the class chalet settled by this month. That includes booking and all. I just don't want to procrastinate it just like the class shirt. -_- And since my exams are over, I've got too much time to spare. So this shouldn't be a problem! ;) And so, I would like to promote my class blog. GUYS! PLEASE GO THERE FOR UPDATES!

If I haven't tell you, I'm on red alert. Much of it is because of my disastrous performance in my O's. I don't think I can just ride throught the waves. I need to prepare for the worst, which is an ITE path. Geez. Obviously, I will appeal for a repeat in Sec 4 if not, I just have to be a private candidate. Being a private candidate would mean that I have to teach myself. No. Help. At. All. I'm not saying that I stand no chance to repeat nor my school would not mind taking me back. They too have reasons to not take me back. I must see what my results can offer me. Such thing can never give me bliss.

Grrr.

No comments: