Sunday, November 02, 2008

Re-post: Justify.

I had to re-post. The previous one wasn't ideal for what I want to express. It wasn't that I was bored. It wasn't that I had nothing to do. It wasn't that I didn't want to do. It was because I did not replace the reason why I wanted to do it.

Just came back after a short visit to my Aunt's. My mom was collecting her money pool for this month. Apparently, a few of my mom's and aunt's friends' decided to pool their money. Every month, one person will collect the pool. It's a quick way to get more cash or in a way, you could save more. It is just pooling the money so nothing gain or lost. My mom brought my aunt the Lontong dish she had cooked earlier. In return, my aunt prepare Mee Rebus for us to bring back. Sigh, and I was just telling my mom to eat healthy food.

After that, we went to Raffles City. After much wandering, we left about half an hour of pointless searching. But of course, we had to stop by at J.CO Donuts. It's at Basement 1. So it was just so convenient of us to get a dozen of too many varieties. There was a cheese flavoured donut, a pink dipped chocolate and one topped with slices nut called Al Pachino. Cool. Delicious food with weird names. Just adds much twist eh! Haha. I actually wanted to visit Epicentre and maybe try to get an iPod Touch or something. I REALLY WANT IT!!! Maybe I should remind myself that it costs as much as a PS3. Hmm... In the end, we didn't go down to Epicentre because firstly, parking space is scarce! And secondly, I'm sure my dad will go bonkers when he sees the price tag. Gotta strike the iron when it's hot.

With the clock ointing to 9, we eventually decided to pop by at MecKenzie's Rex and have another, boring but delicious chiken rice meal. Same dishes again and again. To top it off, I couldn't get myself to strike a conversation. Geez, maybe they are so anti-social. Wanted to discuss about my relentless pursuit of materialism or even my blurry future. But I guess I just had no balls. Dang.

Hopefully, I hope Mother comes to school tomorrow. I just like to hear her voice. LadyBird went with 3SA for a relief work in Manila, Philippines. I imagined following the group untill reality took hold of me and said, "Dude! You have Social Studies O's tomorrow!" Crap.

Well let me end this post by saying that is dear to me. I was just thinking and I told myself that in every action I make, I have lost the intention to justify. This is something that every Human must do. Hitler hated the Treaty of Versailles for a reason. Lehman Brothers didn't went bankrupt just like that. Everything has a reason. Everything has to be justified. So, if I lay here, mindless of this pressing issue, then, I must be inhuman. That's why I need Mother. She tells me that I am human.

No comments: