Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Tired.

I'm feeling tired. REALLY TIRED for doing nothing. Just came out of my school's library. I gotta admit, my school is not really tackling the 'crisis'. I guess we are not viewing it correctly. The world is running out of *ahem* fossil fuels and a way to reduce our intake is to reduce our usage of our electrical items. (Burn fossil fuels heats water to steam which help turn turbines that power our electrical items) No seriously. IT WAS FREAKISHLY COLD IN THE LIBRARY! C'mon! I glanced onto the control panel and the thermostat showed it's coldest. Sigh

Now, i'm in a Mac's... Glancing on top, I see a sign that says: "Dear Students, please refrain from studying here." And what do I get? Yeap, students from all schools, actually primarily from nearby Cedar Sec and SAJC. Anyway, thery are all studying here! Well, let's look back at the notice. "Please refrain..." It's not suggesting that students cannot use these premisses for their studying. In addition, it says not to study during periods of dense activity such like a public holiday where many would want a Mac meal. Haha.

Anyway, i need to rush off now, losing too much batt! See ya!

No comments: