Sunday, September 14, 2008

Communication Breakdown

A big THANKS to my big brother for giving me a $50 Robinsons voucher. I think he is indirectly saying that I should get my fashion sense checked. Haha. Yeah, my imprudent fashion sense has landed me in a a cross over of a hippie and a business man. And my brother seems to be right. Talk about collateral damage. His wardrobe is ever expanding. He's a ladies' man. He shares the same passion of clothes. SIGH.

Well, got myself some new clothes. Somehow, I always get mixed up with the many different terminologies of fashion. I guess that's of no surprise coming from a runway disaster. It is safe to say that I got myself a set of business casual clothes but I sincerely doubt the business orientation of my set. No seriously, I'd rather call it smart casual.

Just look at this mess! The things humankind do to appease the world. But hey, image is indeed everything. The first impression determines your starting point but it's a tad bit unfair don't you think? But we can't really defy this rule. It's hard, if not, impossible to sit on a fence. Both theorectically and metaphorically. Oh the world, why have we become such a stereotype?!

Anyway, I thought I could lure my parents into buying me an iPod Touch. (No evil intentions here!) I NEED IT. It's my jogging companion, my emo buddy, my Safari and the best of all, it's my music. But with a $500 price tag, it's really a jaw dropper. Hey, THEORECTICALLY, the price has dropped. I could illustrate but now, my bed is calling me. Oh waiit, now the restroom is calling me. Owww...

Will post pics soon!

No comments: