Monday, September 08, 2008

She Hates Me.

You can feel it around you. Yeah, ok whatever. She hates me. She doesn't walk past me. When I try to look at her, a warm disgusting feeling comes up from my stomach, it's as though I stand guilty for her tears.

And she's not the only one. SHE could, or rather should, hate me. I've lost all my edge, my confidence, my faith, my trust, myself. I've lost myself. I don't think SHE wants to talk to me.

Well, I'm just assuming here. But these assumptions are quite good. I have never failed to amaze myself, let alone surprise. I have reasons to believe, that she and SHE will not...

Man, this sounds so freaking unprofessional. Fuck man.

On another note, I want to say to everyone that I don't think I can pull this thing off. Yeah, a lot of them said that too. It's too late. It's too slow. It's too bad.

I'm going to fail finally, achieving what the world really think about me.

7th floor anyone?

No comments: