Sunday, September 28, 2008

I should be a FAUX PAS!

I have completed a set of E.Maths, a set of Paper 2 English Language and a guided History SEQ. Sigh, I'm far from my goal for today. I've set it in excitement of yesterday's accomplishment to an extent that I've forgotten the limits of a mortal human. Currently, I am planning to complete my remaining set of instructions by tonight.

1 English Essay + 1 Compre
1 Maths P1 + P2
1 Sci Phy Paper
1 Sci Chem Paper
1 MT Letter + P2
1 S.S. SBQ + SEQ

All together now, I'm down with a total of 10 PAPERS from 6 different subjects. Considering the fact that on average a normal paper is to be done in an hour and 45 mins. [Though Maths might need more time.] Multiply that by 6 and I will be shaving almost 11 hours off my life. And they say a night consists of 12 hours. SIGH. And let's not forget the other work I must finish by coming Tuesday.

Tomorrow will come with me. I will open the doors with a big smile and a 'good morning' brighter than the sun! I have to check my Maths with Ms Lee. Maybe I could ask her some assistance after school? That is if she's ok. I'll hand in my comprehension and maybe the essay. That's if I don't do it in softcopy. She did say that I should upload it onto the IVLE. Let's look at my things to do list.

MUST DO!
1 Eng Essay + 1 Eng Compre
1 Maths P1 + P2
1 S.S. SBQ

Yeah, that's my PROMINENT aim tonight. I WILL NOT SLEEP UNTILL I GET THOSE THINGS DONE!

1 MT P1 + P2
1 Sci Phy Paper
1 Sci Chem Paper

After I've finished my primary objectives, I can proceed with the other work. GREAT! SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!

No comments: