Monday, September 08, 2008

11:24.89

Wow. I got up after my short nap, washed my face and put on my jogging shoes and before you know it, I was running my 2.4. I finished the run in 11 minutes and 24.89 seconds. Considering my hiatus for about 3 months, I think it's still in shape. Cool.

I have been getting weird dreams lately. I had one last night. It was pretty strange as the things that happened don't really add up. It was like an auditorium with a stage in front. There seems to be a performance of some sort. I saw my primary school teacher across the aisle. The nest thing I knew, I was looking at the banner that was hung on top. I can only see the year 2009 imprinted on it. At first glance, I thought it was a farewell party for the primary 6 graduating students but why am I in it! Haha. Maybe it's a sign? Maybe it's true, I might be retaining.

And during the nap. I had another strange dream. It's pretty washed by now. I think it was about me in a Mac's with Dax. I think we were rushing to the exit. We saw the Oswald from SSL 4NA eating. Said hi. Disturbed me. And the next thing I knew, I was outside. We chased a departing bus and Dax quickly flagged for a taxi. The last thing I knew was that I was going all negative on Dax about wasting money on taxies.

Haha. Weird dreams alright. Strangely enough, I've dreamt about these dreams before. The auditorioum felt REALLY familiar. The bus scene seems like the one outside my block. It has similar small hills and the night sky was freakishly familiar. Anyway, dreams can mean 2 things. It is the brain's progress to recollect things, a time for it to organise my thoughts. OR, it could be a sign of the near future.

Well, one dream really got me startled. As a door was swinging its closure, my eyes saw her and I said, "I love you." The door closed, like fate cutting every string of the future.

No comments: