Monday, November 26, 2007

To Kill A Mocking Bird

Today was fun. But it could be better if Ms Seah was there! Anyway, let's talk about today shall we? I had my handphone act as an alarm for 2 separate occasions. I had set it one at 6am and the other at 7. I didn't want to be late for my badminton match later at 9. So I was a bit kiasu to set up 2 alarms! Well, I can say that they woke me up but I went back to sleep! Haha! Eventually, I woke up at 8. I thought that I could warm up by running my 2.4 around 7. But I guess I was sleeping then! So I quickly got out off bed and showered in the heater's mercy. [They work!] Fished out a bowl and poured cereal onto my bowl. It's now then I did realised that my milk is almost finished. Enough about that. Played in the hall at 9. Err.. 9.30. MR HO WAS LATE! Well we had to clear out the chairs too. MAN. 9.35... That was the real time we started. GOSH! We played till 12. It's sad... Ms Seah didn't come. :( Well that means that I didn't help her clean her room. One job done! But I had to help Mr Ho! HAHA! His house is in a mess! WHAATT! But the good thing is that he's moving out. So maybe we'll see a bigger house! Hey sir! Don't forget to invite me if you have an open house! Haha! I went to his house, with Matthew, to help out with his own LIBRARY! But his was MUCH MORE messier! [Messier than Ms Seah's homeroom!] Well today was fun. I really wished everyday was today! Then I could play badminton everyday! :D

It looks like my "enter" key is spoilt. I guess I pressed too much on it. Haha. I gotta get it fixed if it gets any worst. Hah, continue this later man. Need to sleep!

No comments: