Friday, November 16, 2007

Let loose

About a month ago, I agreed to do away with my rough vulgar side. Believe me, it's not easy to get rid of something that has been part of you for a year. Right now, *feeling holy* am proud to say that I've reached the 1 month mark! WAHAHAHA! However, for every action has a reaction, the seal must be released one day to compensate the 'hardships' in capping my vulgar skills. Everyone seems to be in a good mood. My friends are going on a holiday, my teachers, though not all, are taking their time doing their work, [Something you don't see during school] and my parents, they are... WAIT A MINUTE. My father is still working. My mother, still emotional, is just like the other days. My brother is contented. [Though looks may be deceiving.] As for me, i've got a line to describe me.

I felt jealous.


And I'm changing this skin to let it go...

No comments: