Tuesday, November 27, 2007

BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS!

Hah, finally! I've purchased my books. For the final time, I take the walk down the corridor to the temporary bookshop and order my books. For the last 3 times, I was carrying heavy bags. This year, to mark the ending of my school live, I come home with just a bag of books and 2 pair of pants. It's not really a moment many will remember but for me, it's just good to remember. Remember the past and laugh about the lame antics my friends and I pulled or the solemn days before our exams or even the repeating last days of school. Only in that case, we know that we are coming back. But this year, it's our last. Our last to smile, to laugh, to cry, to get scolded and to do something. It's the last time.

; )

Don't worry guys! I think worrying is overrated. Everyone worries too much. Too much till they don't think of their future. Now, THAT'S LAME. Well, I really want to go to SITEX this Thursday with Mr Ho just to check out the new tech bargains. But I can't even afford my own books! Just that makes me wonder, will I ever buy anything there? Then it'll be a complete waste of time and money. However, if I don't go, I'll just waste my life at home. So should I go? Maybe I should. Just for fun. Maybe I should focus on finishing my homework and revising my Physics. Hmm. Mr Yeo's timetable must be followed now... I still have to read To Kill A Mockingbird.

No comments: