Friday, November 23, 2007

Is Google supporting piracy???

Well guess what? Yup, I do think so. I was actually surfing around in YouTube to listen to a song [yes yes, it's a video sharing site. I KNOW THAT] when I stumbled upon this video. I mean it's too obvious that it's title will attract attention. Yes, 1,644,000 + people have been attracted. Check out the video:



This guy here, believe it or not, is not BREAKING THE LAW but to some extent, there's no humanity. Well, someone could at least tell Google that their search engine is helping poor kids get their mp3s. Not only Google is not practising HIP, he is not being a good example! Well you can't really blame Google... Their search engine IS built to be like that. I'm sure MSN has the same 'backdoor' feature but not much publicised. Maybe people are spending too much time infront of the computers exploring the depths of the surreal world of the computer language of 010101. Man, the world is an interesting place. For me, guys, JUST BUY THE ALBUM!

Tonight, it's just me and my room. Everyone is getting emotional [that's an absolute statement] and I'm getting bored. My books will roughly cost me near $100. My dad didn't say about the money part. My mom is... emotional. -_- I wonder how is Mother. I'm sure she didn't die of a heart attack when her house was 'robbed'! Well, we all can be better!

No comments: