Monday, November 19, 2007

I have a dream

I have a dream. Some say it's far fetched. Some say it's stupid. Some even think that I'm mad just to think about it. However to me, this dream is just like any other dream that I have dreamt. I dream to soar high above the limit. I want to touch the sky, rise above the others and thrust my hand into the realm of no tomorrow. For that is where everything will come true. I want to hold it tight near my heart and tell everyone that perfect is no longer a harmful word. I want to be perfect. Each day the sun sets for each and everyone of us. We must not miss another opportunity. If there aren't, then make one. And we are allowed to think things of this level because we are humans. But don't think too far ahead. This path that some have chosen has been the last for some. Brace yourself. And don't get yourself killed. For many years now, man have searched high and low for the recipe of perfect. In return, it has resulted in broken lives and war. Peace? It has been a long time since anyone has heard it. Once again, man has recognized perfect as a sacred destiny and a curse. What have I done to feed this greed to grow for what it's now? Perfect. It will set you with hands held up high. You now are cornered. And now, we just have only one thing to do, pray and hope.

We are filled with greed and hunger for power. It's like cocaine. Don't worry, we will make it through. I promise.

No comments: