Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bored

First Of All... Pls visit an EShop set up by my friends. CLICK.

I'm bored. I am suppose to follow a time table but since I woke up late today, it just renders it useless. For the past few days, I have been waking up late and all. I'm not really used to wake up around 9am, especially when my timetable starts at 7. Hmm... It's just that when I'm suppose to sleep at 10, my mom is still up, waiting for dad. Darn... Why can't he just come home earlier? Well yeah, like any worried son, I stay up with mom just to give her company. But that is not always the case. Like last night, I was watching an anime called Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid [now that's a mouthful!]. It's something like Gundam Seed but more lighter and has a slap of humour on it. I was watching it on Veoh [something like youtube...] and believe it or not, I watched 10 episodes STRAIGHT! Well, it's just a 20-minute episode after another. So that wasn't really hard at all. Ah yea, I watched it till 1020 man... I'M NOT FOLLOWING THE TIMETABLE!!! I must use the timetable. I must follow it. I sound like a zombie now... -_- Ah yes, I just remembered some things I must do.

1) Find any holiday HW on LMS
2) If have, print and update the class blog
3) Find a malay dictionary plugin for MS Word
4) Print Mom's recipes
5) Cash in my cheque
5) Practice what I preach
6) Wash dad's car
7) FOLLOW THE DAMM TIMETABLE!!!

Cya all later... sitex is coming!!! One more thing... I need to fix my dsl...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teacher under investigation for altered answers in PSLE Tamil papers!!!!
Teh Link

No comments: