Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hello.

It's 3.25 right now and I ain't sleeping. No, I'm not on strike... but close enough. As you can see, I've changed my blogskin and this is the 4TH time I have changed it. [Oh poor blog, hope it's happy with the face lift!] For the past numerous times this guy went to surgery, it had underwent the templates of blogger to a more advanced works of a blogskin. Though I found many interesting ones, I just can't take it any longer but to be simple. And this is the result, a simple one. [I had to choose this! The other 'Simple' was PURE BORING!]

Speaking of being simple, I've really had it with myself being emotional and all. They just take a bite out of me and it makes me SICK! Can we just all live in a conducive environment where all hardships could be forgotten and well just GET ON WITH OUR LIVES? I don't know about that but I'm sure it'll turn out to be a range of answers. Let's just face it, we all have different views.

P.S.: Welcome to my new blog!

No comments: