Friday, September 07, 2007

What'ssss Yourrrr Viewwww?! NJRC 2007

I wonder, I really wonder what would happen if the world is perfect? HAIK! Who cares about that! You only have a hundread years to live so make the most out of it!

Yesterday was my competition and it wasnt really as I was expecting. In fact, it turned out really bad. So bad that it was more of a joke than a disgrace! Haha! I guess that's the fun part! But let me tell you something. I was sitting at my team's booth, watching fellow competitors running up and down the narrow aisle with their robots in hand. Man! That's dangerous! If they were to miss their footing and tumble down robot first, the solid looker would be in peces. I MEAN MANY PIECES. It got me wondering, why are they rushing to program their robots at the very last minute??? And also, they called the fields, CALIBRATION FIELDS for one purpose only! And that is to calibrate your robot so it can run smoothly in that environment. So you know what I concluded?

Singapore NJRC teams have a COMPETITIVE NATURE evident from their sole desire to win and fix their robots on-the-spot when it demolishes. However their "pride", has only allowed them to be too confident. (No wonder frs kenna cancelled...)

But hey, at least we have pride that stands out!

No comments: