Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Contradict Yourself

MAN! WE ROCK!

Ok that's so RANDOM! Went to NP today for some Maths Carnival. Didn't really thought there was ever such a thing. But I guess you can really do anything with a 'carnival' behind your noun/verb. Wasn't really what i dreamt of but i regard it as like a more modern carnival. The only games that you will play is either that is promoting NP or Maths problems. Man, the objective is clear lor...

But I must say, it's good. I used to be heavily inclined in Maths. I guess the Maths sword was misused for a normal sword... So it got blunt. There was this test about a.maths and I was like WTHECK... it was SO FRIGGING HARD and i was like continuously clicking on the skipping button... GOSH! Guess I'm not really that guy anymore. AND TAI JIN, I AINT LENDING YOU MY PHONE AFTER YOU PRANK-CALLED ONE OF FRIENDS.... -_- walao, almost kenna scolding frm her eh...

Nvm, at least it's ok now. I need to buy an external hard drive man... and of course, help sharpen my blade.

No comments: