Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Get Ready

I hate swear words. They don't solve a thing and will just make the situation worst. So that's why I hate using swear words. In fact, I make sure that I don't use them in any way. But coming from a class of ruffians last year, it's really hard to keep that 'skill' at bay. If I remember correctly, I used them like there's no one's business last year. I only decided to kick my habits at the start of this year. Late as it may be but it's sure better than never!

I still use them but not always. If I use them, it'll be the time when I am EXTREMELY angry. But I bet that there's a chance my 'wrath' won't be an effective one. I'm the kind who's quiet and inactive. [Yes, inactive...] Look at me now. I'm active but I am lame, boastful, defiant, short-tempered, evil, theorised and just plain NOT-BEING-MYSELF. I don't know why I'm like this. Is it because of her? It must be. It has been quite a while since that day but she's still in my mind. I must tell myself that she's going away now. I just won't listen.

Yes, I'm being emo. In fact, I think emo stuff should be inside a diary, not to be shared openly. But I want you to know that I'm in a lot of shit. So don't disturb me. Crap... the world complicated with problems ad obstacles. I don't like it but without challenges, what's life for? That's sth I like. Don't understand? Well that's why I call myself a paradoxical child...

No comments: