Sunday, September 16, 2007

MICE,MICE,MICE!!!

Man... I am getting emo. That sucks. Maybe it's time to become lame and 15 again. Maybe it's time to be a kid again. It's so hard to become someone who you're not. Really, it's hard.

Gosh, my mouse is killing me! It eats up my AAA batteries in 3 weeks and it's so tiny that my hand can't even sit nicely! I'm thinking of getting the Mighty Mouse but which one? Wireless or wired? The wireless version will sweeten with my MacBook. It uses laser to track and runs on AA batteries. It is said that it will run with one battery! But it's expensive. $108 just for 5 buttons is quite expensive for me. The wired version, of course, needs no battery. The wire will get in the my way and I heard that it's short. Definitely not for mobile users. It uses a USB port so I would have one 'free' one it I use wired mice. And yes, it's cheaper. $78?

What about a Razer? The white diamondback or Pro|Solutions v1.6 is definitely my type. [I like anything that's white, pure I might say...] With 1600 dpi, 5 buttons and a sleek feel, I think that's the one. The price tag reads 110 bucks though... I saw a promotion at Club 21's Apple Store regarding this. It said that they will couple my 1.6 purchase with a Pro|Mat. It's just an overpriced mouse pad... But I have doubts that the promotion is still on.

But what about the other products? Tag me man...

No comments: