Sunday, September 02, 2007

OhO1

I'm a bad writer. A few weeks ago, i was running thru the archive page of my blog and realised that my blog is really that bad. It writes lame posts and proves the fact that i am not an english person. GOSH! And because of this, my viewership has dropped by half! That's like 3 per day! NOOOO! Anyway, I'll try and IMPROVE my english first and come back with a BRIT accent!

Last night is another night i waited. Waited, not for the moon to shine, not for the competition to be over but for an answer. Till now, i still wait for the answer. Enuf with emo posts! Anyway, i stayed back quite late last night. I was finishing ALICE so that tmmr, the competition day itself, I won't and my team too, won't screw the competition up. I'm suppose to polish it now but i feel that i should blog FIRST and yea, I'm blogging. Came back at 1am last night with the knowledge that i'll be locked up. it was really nice for my members to come down yesterday to help me finish up ALICE. : ) thanks guys! not forgetting ms seah for driving us back and also staying up with us even though it's teacher's day. thanks ms seah!

of course, actions speak louder than words. the real thanks to them is when they see that their efforts are not wasted! so it really boils down to me. i have to polish it while i still can and get it to run really smoothly. gosh... i think i won't be sleeping tonight!

No comments: