Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cleaning Out My Closet Tonight

MOM! It's broadband mom... you'll still pay 80 bucks even if you don't turn on the router. So by telling me not to use will just be burning 80 bucks away. And DAD! I may be rude BUT AT LEAST talk to me before you buy any tech stuff. It just makes me feel feel bad cos it's sth that i can prevent. GUILT.

I need to buy a new pair of running shoes man. My New Balance has holes on the same place as my smallest toe nail. [too sharp? :P] I was thinking of getting an Adidias but my friends say that nike is better or sth else. Yeah. See first lah. Thinking of buying nike so that it would sync to an iPod. But wait, i don't have an iPod... I think i'll just get adidas... do they support child labour cos I DON'T!

Running charmed me a year ago but soccer was in my blood since i was P4. I simply just like the predator. I already have a blue F15 but i need a predator for my soccer franchise... i like it to be strong. Not speed. But since i don't use the F15 for playing, a show off in the streets is all i need. striking blue...

But of course, I will surely need this: AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE! I need it man... my NJRC stuff and media eats up at least 30GB... and i only have 55 in my mac... gosh. i'm thinking of getting the Lacie Rugged All-Terain HD but they say it's pretty ex. I was thinking of getting a 500gb under $200. Most 500gb models are bulky and not shock resistance. So maybe a 200gb, shock resistance, bus-powered and the most important thing, a run for my buck. Not too expensive please!

No comments: