Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nono... That's my answer

Life's hard. That is so true. With me running for gold again, I think I'll sink before I hit the water. (Oh the irony) Faceless, I typed these words with one sole emotion, confusement. How can that be? I've answered myself that challenges are there to be solved. What is life without challenges? That question will set me reason to live. Piles of work to be done, a stack of tasks lay there collecting dust and on top of it all, a friendship needs fixing.

Physically, my back hurts. My heart thumps faster. My skin is rejecting my harsh conditions. My head feels a constant weight on it. 3 weeks to exams. 3 weeks left for perfection. 3 weeks left to resolve all. 3 weeks left to prove that I'm worth being alive. Requirements, demands, goals and obligations. All of them have a similarity with me. THEY ARE TAKING A TOLL ON ME.

I just want to be simple. No complicated stuff, just plain simple. In the same way, I will appreciate if my identity stays hidden. Image.
Like a vessel of water, focusing all force at the base, you can see the blueness of it but will break through the wall that sits at the base. However, a spreaded water reaches the ends of the world will be invisible but will never break the wall.
I got it off my head earlier. Hope it'll reduce the weight.

And now I regret. I am feeling bad. I'm not ok.

No comments: