Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hmm...

I'm suppose to run today. NAH... Maybe tomorrow.

It's obvious that the Razr 2 is an object to lust over. It's sleek design has most of us drool. The thin body will remind us that Gisele owns that phone too. Dang... We only wish that we have her too. Well, enough about fantasies and back to Earth.
07/07/07
Last year's 6/6/6 was devil's best day, this year's triple number got 777 couples to their honeymoons. o.0 Geez, the thing with this superstitious world is that it makes our world leaders loathe it more. And in turn, they destroy it.
When we finally saw the damage, we set up many renowned organisations that pledge to pull down the "megatrons".

Yea, whatever. Just don't kill Earth in the process.

I'm tied down with homework tonight. I got D&T on my left while my A.Maths and Physics lay on top, catching my sight. I should frown... : ( Oh wait, this work makes me forget about her. So I should : ) No, no. I'm not referring to her. [The one Togu knows. She's attached and I'm away from her.] I'm referring to my long love. For a year I guess. I know that she knows I was hitting on her but I don't know if she would react the right way. Ah... so sad. Everything fell apart after I got my results.

Can we at least talk?

Oh, Happy Live Earth Day btw.


No comments: