Tuesday, July 17, 2007

screwed up

Just finished school. Man, I'm so tired. A day's work can easily knock me off, especially when I'm constantly running two shows at the same time. My day's work has yet to end for today. I have homework to do and an ALICE competition to do up. Oh yeah, I'm back in ALICE. Though I may exit unexpectedly. On top of it all, I have to submit to .1 expectations. (it's read as point one) It's some list of requirements I made to myself. If I don't submit to the requirements, I'd better off dead.

Robotics is an extra hobby I have. A hobby is something that I can do good in and is something I do out of free will. Robotics for me doesn't look like a hobby to me. It is not something I can do wonders with but instead, it is a platform for greater heights. Robotics are steps for me to attain great power. But it's just a platform, training me.

So if it's a platform, it can't be named as a hobby. Thus, Robotics is a job. This job trains one. It has responsibilities, leadership, tasks, downs and ups. But the most important thing is that it has expectations. The real question is whether one can meet that expectations.

I know I'm not there.

No comments: