Monday, July 30, 2007

Warning Sign

I am wondering. I am wondering why I am blogging despite the fact that I have yet to finish revising the Physics topics. Am I too lazy?

I am wondering. I am wondering why I didn't ask my friend for that advise. Am I too fearful of what that's going to happen?

I am wondering. I am wondering why I didn't talk to her today. Am I a coward so as too just let it go and not confront it?

I gave myself to Friday. If I don't find a reason then, I am not worth her time. I should tell m about the delay. That way, She won't have a reason to go against me when I have e-mailed her about the delay. Yea yea. I know it's not respectable to talk over a matter that is everything but trivial via e-mail. I know I should talk to her directly but first, I need to gather up some courage. Yea, I should get some courage. i should ask mc about that too. Maybe she could help me in some way or another. I hope she do. My energyis getting leached drastically.

No comments: