Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thank You!

I would like to thank you all for giving me a reason to keep blogging. With your support of "visits", I would have never thought of closing down this blog. Thanks guys! YOU ALL ARE MY FRIENDS!

Last Saturday was Prize Giving Day. It's just one of the days that the school rewards people who have been faithful and hard working throughout the whole year. What better way to honour them than cashing into their pockets 30 bucks of Borders voucher. [Well, just in time for Harry's final adventure] I'd usually get invited to these stuff every year but I guess I under-performed last year. So no honours for me. But I had to stick around and help. There's no hurt in that right? Well I was totally wrong.

Sticking out like a sore thumb, I slithered pass through the crowd. They seemed to be lured to the buffet at the upper court. My AFGM shirt made me visible but still it felt that I was a ghost. No. More like an uninvited guest. The worst thing is that I brushed up with my sin. He was unmoved by the attention of his awards. [Man... I gotta learn that technique.] Of course, that brewed some jealousy and what's more worse, She was invited to the party. She was there and laughing, as unperturbed by my deep sorrow. Dressed in black, she was seducing me through sight without knowing it. Now I remember why I failed. But my objectives were clear. That made back to the tracks. So then I wandered off back to my comfortable slums and regretted. I wished I could be better for her.

I never spoke of it for the whole day. I was devastated. It's my weakness to see her which led to my calamity. But yea...

SHE WAS HOT! Still wished for a hug...

No comments: