Friday, July 20, 2007

No One's Reading This Blog_Part 1

Yea, that's right. No one's reading this blog. My posts have become VERY EMO to the extent that I have lost visitors. -_- So here's the lesson, DON'T BE EMO.

So what? Life's hard. That's a fact. But it's also a fact that you can change it. It's just a matter of attitude. You want it badly so you must work badly. What you get is what you have put. They call it equivalent exchange. Which is somewhat true. No one's perfect. That's also a fact. But you can be perfect. The thing is what equal exchange can you give to attain this status? Is there even any thing on this world that has the equal value of being perfect? Will anyone be happy if you became perfect?

But enough with questions, it's making my blog bland.

I once thought I could be perfect and I still do. It's just a matter of what I can give. I heard this line in an anime and ever since, I've been living up to it. To attain, something of equal value must be lost. If you look at it at different views, it really is what that makes this world go round. If you pay attention in class, you can get better grades. If you skip school for other reasons that doesn't benefit everyone but yourself, you have to give that equal value by being punished. But before I found this law, I was so intrigued by how people think. During that time, I lived just to make people happy. I did crazy things just for them to be happy. I sacrificed my lunch just to help her carry her books. I stayed back to clean her [or rather our] classroom. In return, she smiled.

There was actually a bonus. A bonus that gave me a sin. I'm not a Christian but they fall under my area of survey. This bonus made me a hunger. I increasingly looked for ways to be closer. I wanted more and wanted only no one can produce. I devised a plan that if I could be perfect, I could get what I wanted. So I prepared to be perfect, killing my moral roots and into the depths of darkness. This is forbidden art. Those who tried perfect just died in dismay. If not, they lose touch of humanity and fill their hearts with anger and rage. Some lucky ones just lose all emotions.

Of course, I did this inhumanity and turned out to be one of those who lost all emotions. And a heart. Luck?

No comments: