Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lessons On MRC... HAIK!

In this week, I have skipped 2 days of school, missing out the juiciest lessons. Am I going in the right direction? Or am I just wasting away life? It's not that I skipped for fun or anything. I had to service the school for South Zone MRC. I had a competition yesterday which we did really badly on. ARGH!!!

Well when things don't go my way, I get angry. Angry not at the things but angry at myself.

On the passed Tuesday, I helped out in the SZMRC which invites the school in the south district to compete in a car making competition. Motorised or not, many came in with fanciful designs. There was one that looked like a tank! Cool. I won't say it was a messy event but there was room to improve. Firstly, I should have gotten more people to help me in the event. 2 for inspection. 5 for time keeping. 1 for message sending and 1 more for signal giver. But actually, 7 helpers are more than enough. 2 can double task. That's not the end. There are also some areas such as the time keeping procedure. Time keeping is way to hard for the uncooperative yet loyal members of mine to help me [i was the time collator]. The best way is to choose those who really can work. It would really help if the racers could put their car numbers in a more visible area. When I collate the times, I always tell my helpers to tell the car number followed by the timing. Lastly, the place at the end of the track is always crowded. My time helpers can't even see me. It's just because that the racers' partners are suppose to 'catch' their respective cars. Maybe some coordinating should be done.


The black squares are the partners and the blue are my timers. So what about that? But that might hinder some time helpers. Oh, what about the helpers help to catch their cars too?

Enough, I'm tired and sick of mrc. Congrats to all winners and my school for winning the overall, again...

No comments: