Monday, March 09, 2009

Week In Review

Ah... A week has passed... Did I tell you about my 'injury'?

Blister At My Foot Album (Link)
(Please note, it's something you don't want to see before lunch.)

Lesson 1: When you have a this kind of blister, REMOVE IT. Regarding the red ones that annoy you, just Google it. I mean seek real medical help!

Yes. Google became my doctor for the day and it misdiagnosed my blister. GEEZ. If there's another lesson here, read more about preventing blisters.
__________________________________________________________________

Like any geek, the sound of bargains and nifty gadgets just weaken my knees.

Lesson 2: Make sure you PLAN, RESEARCH and PRACTICE your bargaining skills before splurging your green paper.

*Well, it's that time of the year again. Ask anyone who attends about that question and they will swiftly answer, "Recession? What recession?" A thing to note, always know what you're buying. Don't be like my Dad. And yeah, dig up those English Conversational Skills to brush up on your bargaining. Believe me, it helps. [Or you could just bring Mr Ho along. Hehe.]

__________________________________________________________________

However, I don't think I can help Singapore's economy this time.

Lesson 3: Save money first. Well I skipped that lesson.

*Or just get a job! Oh wait, Mom says that I might "stop schooling as I get heavily influenced to get more money". Zul to Mom: Me no money.

__________________________________________________________________

Did I say research?






Lesson 4: Too much is never enough.

*I wanna replace my Mac's RAM to full 2 GB. I wanna get a pair of speakers. A new printer seems nice. (Old one can't print lines. -_-) And of course, if Sony gives a $100 cut to PS3, I'LL BUY IT.
__________________________________________________________________

And finally, please see it through

("Hoots" Pic Missing)

Lesson 5: Money, sometimes, make the world go round.

*I'll repost my h00ts for the IT Show soon. I really want a pair of speakers. But printers are a must have for school. Maybe I could 'politely' ask my parents for some cash. Please?

No comments: