Thursday, March 05, 2009

Read My Mind

Did I mention that I need more RAM?

For those who followed me on Twitter (link), here's the picture of the application form of the Alkaff Upper Serangoon Youth Football Club. Believe me, I never saw this coming. In fact, Shadiq, the person who offered me, told me that I should just "join for fun". No great skills needed. I'm still on the fence!

I wouldn't mind. Honestly, I would gladly accept his offer. This marks as a new goal for the goal-less me. But I've received a few objections from my parents, especially my Mom. Or rather just my Mom. I don't plan to hear my Dad's opinion. It's useless. -_-

Yeah, I really think I should join. This gives me another reason to excel and maybe finally strike off one from my bucket list; To play real soccer. Though, that club might materialise if results don't sprout. But which club wouldn't? And also, since it's being managed by a mosque, this could be my chance to grow closer to God. Well, my Mom did nag me to do my praying rites. Maybe this 'escapade' would eventually change me. Positively of course.

Oh, I've received my Laptop Package from NP. It's actually a white Manila folder of brochures. I'm REALLY not interested in getting a new laptop. My MacBook is sufficient enough. However, NP did stress that their software for my course is Windows only. So much for OS neutrality. Looks like I've got to partition my hard drive to run a boot camp Windows XP. I have the feeling that they would be using Vista. Yuck. And then, I will have to get myself a copy of Vista/XP. Erm. And finally, hope that my 1.83 Core Duo processor don't choke up. Nah, might as well get a new one.

After all, my Bro can inherit my Mac. And I would be finally be able to play a game or two. FINALLY. Call Of Duty 4 anyone? Hehe. But of course, I will play only in moderation. I'm in school people!

A ThinkPad looks durable. A W500 anyone? Or shall I sink my teeth (hands actually) on an Acer 4937G? Goodies don't run short on both sides, especially Acer. They pack an upgrade of space to 500GB, 512 upgrade of their graphics card, wireless mouse, notebook lock (handy), carrying case (shouldn't this be standard?) and a $100 voucher of the Aspire One. Looks compelling!

Lenovo? Well, they give just the mouse, lock and case. But I'm buying a trusted brand you see!!! I want my laptop to last 3 years dude! Not 2, 1, NOT even 2 and half! 3 YEARS OK? But you see, Dad is being negative again. He suggests that I should buy a cheap one. Well, I can understand that. The thing that pisses me is that the way he said it. It's as though he doesn't care. BLEAGH.

Speaking of care, I simply forgo care of my feet! Both are suffering from a handful of blisters and a really annoying callus. In fact, calluses shouldn't feel a thing since they harden up to prevent any pain from fatigue. But mine does. Geez, shouldn't have wore those tight shoes!!! ARGH! I gotta get my hand on the blister plasters and callus plasters too. I gotta get myself fixed up before the laptop fair next week! Oh please heal my leg!

That's ought to do it. I'm pretty messed up about blogging. Or in other words, I'm lazy. Zzz.

No comments: