Sunday, February 15, 2009

Whatever, Dad.

Geez, I'm all negative when it comes to my Dad. I've just received my polytechnic enrolment package just today and after a quick skim of it, I told him that he should read the package too so that he would be able to help me. Someone that could bounce my queries. UNFORTUNATELY, my Dad says, "Nah, I'm too lazy to read your package."

-_-

I could feel my blood boiling. And so I tell myself, "You know, Dad is kinda old. So he might just need some assistance." But that too also brought up the validity of him using such a comment on me. "But Zul, you're just overreacting!" Oh yeah, I am. From the days of Sec 3, I was never a real fan of my parents, let alone my Dad. I always wanted to be that son who aspires to be his Dad. But not in my lifetime.

AND so, I am reading this instructional booklet that unveils 15 pages of instructions. You know me, I'm no good with instructions. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a grip of all the important details and refuse my carelessness from making this a complete mayhem. I've got a few weeks before the 14-17 March window opens for my registration. So no hurry there.

I'll swing back later. I hope.

No comments: