Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wild World

I'm really going nuts. This is not what a perfectionist wants or should be doing. A perfectionist is someone who aces everything altogether at the same time. I must say though, there is no such thing as perfect. So in this world, a perfectionist cease to exists. This world is not perfect. It has the pros and cons. It is beautiful but it can chew one up and spilt it out in a blink of an eye. I once wanted to be a perfectionist. I wanted to predict the future and prove the world out there that being perfect is a reality. But maybe I define "being perfect" in a different way. Being perfect to me is getting all your dreams achieved and become what you really want. I think some of us define perfect as having a leisurely life where conditions are perfect and everything is going one's way. Hmm... sounds nice! Well, scrutinise those two statements and you'll find out why mine differs greatly than the one the world defines.

I wanted to be perfect as it gave me a sense of hope. I was thinking, if this sense of hope is constant, it'll further fuel me to glory and thus, achieving far greater results. This is backed up when I saw the damsel. She is everything I need. She could be my shoulder, my benchmark, my role model, my everything. She then, became my reason to live. But I lost her some time ago. . .

Now, I live with no reason.

No comments: