Sunday, August 05, 2007

Leave Me Alone

I sent an sms to her, hoping that sms would end my conflicts with her. However, that wasn't so. She seemed unwilling to speak to me. It was as though she was blaming me for everything that I have done. For that, it's true. It was because of me that made me ignore her, defy her and even hate her. So now, she can't believe that I did such things and wants me to carry the weights of judgement. Whatever she said is true and I can't false that. I can feel her pain when she looks at me, looking at a failed project that takes advantage of every living thing. It's an unbearable pain that I too can feel. So many sacrifices that she has made that were wasted like water down a drain but I want her to make one final sacrifice, to forgive me. If she doesn't want to, at least she could look at me and tell me that she knows what I'm doing and at the very least, understand me.

But I guess that would never happen. Even though I have felt hate over her, I can never get her out of my heart. Tonight I live in sorrow just to let her live.

No comments: