Monday, August 06, 2007

I don't know what to say...

During conversations or fights or even thinking, or blogging, one way or another, i will come to a narrow path and to a dead end, i don't know what to say. I think i have said that like a thousand times and it has become a really bad habit of mine. So! In my quest to eradicate this habit of mine, i dug up a little deep in my mind. Inside, i found myself to be that of imbecilic and believe it or not, immature. It's not that everyone expects a 15 year old to be a 30 year old. It's just that when that happens, that 15 year old gets a little more respect. ; ) Deeper i dug into the hard solid of mind. After hours of digging, my journey stopped with a vast door in front of me. That door was familiar. Suddenly, every living past started to flash before my very eyes. it might have sounded cliché but it really happened. Time seemed to freeze everything as my muscles fought their way for control. Like pouring water into sand, it was futile. I then remembered. I remembered how my friend would open that very same door and we will both smile to our heart's desire. It amazes me how easy she would open that door. But the sun was setting on us.

By the time you read here, my above paragraph was created within seconds of the real happenings. But since that's over, it's time for me to mourn over the death of a great friendship. Alchemy could revive that but that is forbidden. But as long i get to look at her eyes once more.

No comments: