Friday, August 10, 2007

2142...whoa!

I went out on the 8th with my robo buddies. We went to play LAN together at e2max cathay. It wasn't that crowded but I was expecting it to be. After all, school ends at 10.30 so it should be flooded with people. Anyway, we went to play BF 2142, again, and it's not surprising that I'm the most NOOB among the 4. Even though I kept dying, I must say, it is a great game. Like there was once, Bri killed a guy and his death position was him being hooked at a roof! He was hanging at one foot upside down! LOL! After playing for an hours, I got the hang of it but still, I kept dying! T.T

After 2 hours of playing bf 2142, we headed down to the lonely basement and just got ourselves a quick snack. Yea, I saw my class exiting the cinema. They were like "what the heck" is zul doing here man! C'mon guys! I DO go out ok! I saw keith with them which obviously went up to togu and said, "Whoa! He's a guy!". He's just expressing the details on Togu's appearance, very gay and almost like a Japanese. Here's to Togu, work harder man! I know you wanna be a Japanese girl! LOLOLOL!!!

A min later, we were all at the arcade. Then I just remembered, I FORGOT TO BRING THE CARD!!! So that's why I was sharing with Togu. I topped up 5 bucks on his card, which I DIDN'T GET TO PLAY MUCH... I think I spent only 3 bucks on games... Oh well, who cares eh? Owned by the computer in time crisis, I cared nothing about that. Just then, Togu dropped his contacts! WHAT THE! He's like playing with his contacts WHICH WAS STILL IN HIS EYE. That is supremely SICK!!! But of course, his "lol" ended with him losing one of his contact. His eye became dried and he had to go to the restroom. Anything that concerns the eye is a major thing... well of course.

I got back and finished my njrc stuff. Phew! A pretty laid back day you say or is it just the way I blog? Hmm...

No comments: