Friday, August 24, 2007

emo posts are from me... sry...

i think i'm the 1000th person saying that LIFE'S HARD... I could be the first saying LIFE AIN'T PERFECT. fuck it.

I just finished my SS project that is 2 days late. Mr Koh will probably deduct 10 marks from the total 50 but HECK! After all, all of us have been failing... Read my previous posts and you would have noticed that i've become A BIT emo. Bare with me guys, i'm on an emotional breakdown. Read it or not, that's something i can't control. But do tell me that I have loads of friends...

After almost a year on blogger, my english has only improved by a bit... A BIT! whaaatt! i mean i thought my english would improve by a huge margin! but i guess it's not! xP i went to my chij friend's blog and her english just made me froze in time. my ex-english teacher's blog... well, let's just say it was a BOMB. i guess i'll get back to my work now. getting emo liao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.